Thursday, December 19, 2013

Coaching

I am attempting to catalogue former teams that I coached. Former players and coaches, please help me fill in the gaps!

Franklin-Simpson High School Soccer Team 2000
Franklin, Kentucky



Franklin, Kentucky
District Runners-Up

Back Row L to R: Randa Johnson, _____, Brittany McDonald, Ashley Mayes, Wendi Kitsteiner, Tekisha Hogan, Larah Eldridge, _____, Hall
Middle Row L to R: Kita Carver, J'Nora McCutchen, _____, _____, Brittney Proffitt, Heather _____
Front Row L to R: Mandy Hall, Amber Evans


Franklin, Kentucky
District Champions
Regional Runners-Up

Back Row L to R: Brittney Proffit, Kendra ____, Brittany McDonald, Ashley Mayes, Tekisha Hogan, Amber Evans, J'Nora McCutchen, Heather ____
Middle Row L to R: _____, _____ Hall, Amber Mayes, Corinne _____, Randa Johnson, Bonnie _____, _____
Front Row L to R: Tara Dalcourt, Kita Carver, Larah Eldridge



 St. Charles High School Basketball Team 2003-2004
St. Charles, Minnesota



St. Charles High School Volleyball Team 2003
St. Charles, Minnesota


St. Charles High School Club Volleyball Team 2004
St. Charles, Minnesota







Former players: I am attempting to remember everyone's names and catalog them on these pictures. If you remember names, please leave a comment and help me out! If I spelled something wrong, etc., please correct me and help me out. Also, if you have any pictures from the basketball teams I coached at FSHS, please let me know and email them to me at flakymn@hotmail.com!

No comments: