Monday, April 02, 2018

NEW SPONSOR!!!!!

I'm very excited to introduce a new "sponsor" to my Blog! To be honest, this hasn't been an incredibly big part of our Because of Isaac fundraising but I really hope it can be! Basically the companies on my SPONSOR link have agreed to donate a portion of their sales to BOI if you mention them when checking out. 

I'm introducing a new one today. This is my friend Angelica. She is now working with a group called NOONDAY. Firstly, some images, and then a word from Angelica!




NOONDAY is a christian company with a heart for the poor. This jewelry based business partness with women in underprivileged communities in 14 different countries around the world providing them of a steady income.

The jewelry is not only beautiful, it's also handmade with much, much love.

Noonday is also a big supporter of adoption . The company will donate 10% of the benefit of the party to adoptive parents.

As an Noonday ambassador and adoptive mother myself, I will donate an extra 20% of the benefits of the party to BECAUSE OF ISAAC when you book and online party with me! That is a total of 30% profits for adoption! You can contact me at: danandangelica@gmail.com.


No comments: