Thursday, January 11, 2018

I continue to be in awe of the things I get to do with my kids living out in the country. For example my babysitter invited us out to her farm so the kids could help milk their baby cows. Sidge was, as always, the leader in this excitement. Here are some pics from our time out at their farm:

(The beautiful eighteen-year-old is Hannah as well. She's an amazing babysitter. We met her through our co-op.)









I am still without a computer. We are taking our old one to the shop tomorrow and purchasing a new one while we wait. (We've been saving for over a year for a new computer as we knew our old was close to the end.)

Not being able to type is driving me Batty!!!!

By the way it was 61 degrees today. John's back is really bad still so I took all four kids out to help set up the next sheep paddock because rumor has it we are about to be frozen again. The kids may have stripped down to their underwear they were so hot helping me! 

Oh and we met with a contractor today. Hopeful this ball will now be rolling!!  

No comments: