Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Funnies

While having a conversation with our two WWOOFers, Hannah came out of my room wearing one of my bras. I didn't even know what to say.

*****

I'm not sure if this is a Friday Funny as much as just a "seriously!" mom moment. I told Sidge he had to finish his broccoli before he could have another piece of bread. I then went into the bathroom. While I am in there, the door opens. It is Sidge showing me how much broccoli he had eaten. Seriously!? Can I just have sixty seconds to pee?!

*****

Hannah climbed into bed and said, "My favorite part of Daddy is just him!"

*****

As I was praying for Hannah before bed, I asked the Lord to help her grow up to be a daughter of God.
Hannah: "Okay but when I grow up, I'll be in charge of my own kids."
Me: "Okay."
Hannah: "Yeah but don't worry I will still live here with you and Dad. But I won't be able to fit in my little bed anymore so I'll just sleep right inbetween you and Daddy."

1 comment:

TAV said...

Some funny parenting truth tweets for Friday (No.s 14 and 17 resonate particularly with me)- https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/tweets-that-will-make-parents-laugh?utm_term=.ligYNd87Z#.aiLYwDoW1.