Thursday, April 27, 2017

We Bought a Farm: Our First Essay

The following essay was written by my friend Joia's ten-year-old son, Keenan after their visit to our farm. What a fun present this is!

The Bauernhof Kitsteiner
By:  Keenan
April 24, 2017



A few weeks ago, my family and I went to a place called the Bauernhof Kitsteiner in Tennessee, which is basically a farm hotel.  My mom’s friend, Wendi, and her husband, John, own the farm and she has a camper for people who come to stay in.   When they come, she let’s them participate in farm chores such as gathering eggs from the chickens.  While we were there, I helped set up an electric sheep fence, gathered nearly a hundred eggs, and had an amazing time riding bikes all over the hills on their property.  I also played a lot of games such as Monopoly, Hotels, Scrabble and Chess.   Sadly, after three fascinating days we had to leave, but I will never forget the awesome time I had at the Bauernhof Kitsteiner.

1 comment:

Joia said...

So fun that you posted this! He obviously LOVED your farm! =)