Friday, October 07, 2016

Friday Funnies (and Sidge's #7)


Sidge lost tooth #7 for him and #17 for our family. In our home, the tooth fairy leaves $2 for one of the front two teeth and $1 for all the rest. Sidge lost a front tooth but not one of his front two teeth.
Sidge: "I think the tooth fairy made a mistake."
Me: "I don't think so."
Sidge: "How do you know?"
Me: "Well, when I was a kid I got $2 for a front tooth and $1 for the rest same as you."
Sidge: "Yeah but that was a long time ago. I think they are worth more today."

*****

While walking in the grocery store, a rather large man walked by us when Hannah said, "Mommy, that guy had a really, really big bummy."

*****

Hannah wanted to go to Grama's house, but I was busy and there was no one else to walk her over there.
Me: "Hannah we can't go right now. I'm too busy, and I don't have anyone else who can walk you over."
Hannah: "Hmmmm .... I need a WWOOFer to take me!"

No comments: