Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Funnies

No Hannah isn't potty-training. I found her like this, holding the paper, saying "WIPE" and also holding a shoe. No idea why she has a shoe. I told her to "stay right there" so I could take a picture instead of getting frustrated!

*****

During March Madness, Abigail said to me, "Mommy can we watch a different movie than bas-et-ball. I don't wike watching bas-et-ball very much."

*****

Sidge has been very into playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. While playing with Isaac the other day I heard him say. "I have a secret move in that game. You want to know what it is? It's Rock!"

*****

Sidge: "Did you know that at one point here were only 22 California Condors left?"
Me: "Wow! And then they got them back?"
Sidge: "Yeah. Do you know where I learned that from?"
Me: "Your Homer program?"
Sidge: "Yep."
Me: "You learn everything from them." (I should have known better than to present an absolute to my very literal boy.)
Sidge: "Not exactly."


No comments: