Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Piece of Work


Oh this little munchkin of mine!

I finally snapped a photo that I felt accurately illustrates what we see everyday in our Tennessee home. I've just never felt like she comes through in pictures. This shot combines the mischievousness, sweetness, silliness, and exhaustion that is present in one little ball of Hannah Joy.

She is talking up a STORM -- repeating nearly every word we say. She's stringing words together rapidly as well. We had to take down the gate blocking the stairs because she was climbing it so easily. She loves her big siblings, and they are completely smitten with her in return. (Although they do call her the "human destructo.")

She is such a challenge to me every day, but she truly makes my heart burst with joy to be able to call her my daughter. JB and I often remind each other that she was frozen for eight years! She has a lot of pent up energy to make up for.

It is hard to believe that ten years of trying to have a baby resulted in one successful IVF.

And that one successful IVF is Hannah.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. She's absolutely adorable - and all those other things, too. You definitely can see it in her sparkling eyes!
Thanks for sharing all your "kiddos" in pictures on your blog. (((Hugs)))
SuzannaCatherine