Thursday, July 24, 2014

Shipment


Our stuff is due in on Tuesday.

I am trying to keep the faith that it will be mold-free, but we have now received word of a FOURTH family that has had an entire shipment ransacked by mold. One friend had a mold-free shipment so I know it is possible, and I am trying to remain hopeful.

It is not actually the thought of mold that bothers me. My stuff is all replaceable. Even our Turkish carpets are something that with insurance, we could buy again. However, it is the time and hassle that I am just not sure I have the energy for right now. The thought that the truck could pull up and then have to leave for some cleaning and discarding facility is simply not something I care to think about.

Please pray that I can keep the faith. I am trying ...

No comments: