Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Funnies (on the road)

Sidge: Sidge has been very obssessed with what types of things can put him in jail. He was walking and picking at his fingernail. "Can I throw this on the ground?" he asked.
Me: "Of course. Nails are not littering."
Sidge: "Well the Bible said that whatever you take into the wilderness you should take out of the wilderness."

*****

Abigail: "Are we in Tennessee?"
John: "No, we are in a van on the way to Tennessee."
Abigail: "Well," she said, looking at the bus next to us at the stoplight. "Are we going to go on that bus?"

*****

Sidge: "Can you pray for me not to have the cough that hurts? But I still want to have a little cough because I want to be sick and watch a lot of TV."

*****

Isaac: "Tennessee is shaped like a gun without a handle."

*****

Sidge: "Armpits. Is that the same as legpits?"

*****

John was walking with Isaac on his shoulders from the restaurant we ate at back to our hotel. John told him that he could only hold him for a fer minutes because he was getting tired.
Isaac: "Well, then could you walk a little faster so that we can make it back to the hotel before you have to put me down?"

*********

Sidge: "Daddy what if there was a doctor for penises?"
JB: "There are. They are called urologists."
Sidge: "Is that like eye doctors?"
JB: "Yes, but eye doctors are called opthamologists."
Sidge: "I went to the opthamologist. You put your chin on this little thing and look through a  mask. Do you think you have to put your penis on one of those things at the penis doctor?"

*****

Our kids have been practicing map reading. This is why Abigail thinks Tennessee is orange. Apparently, Sidge paid attention to the color of the Azores because he asked, as we entered Tenneessee, "What color is this island?" JB explained that we were no longer on an island and that the whole state would not be one color.

*****

Sidge: "I was picking my nose. I got two boogers. I turned them into one."

No comments: