Tuesday, February 11, 2014

When the blanket becomes pointless

There comes a moment in every mother's life when they realize the world is about to change. For me, the moment a child can no longer be placed in one spot on the floor without moving, is when I begin to prepare for "the change." That moment is upon us. Hannah is not quite crawling, but she is rolling like crazy and scooting backwards a LOT. I started her in the middle of this blanket numerous times this morning, and it soon became evident that the blanket was pointless.

Walking to me isn't when the games begin. The games have begun now. I was really hoping she'd be a slow mover so we could get out of this huge house with marble stairs and steps galore before she started taking over. That is NOT going to happen. Big sigh ...







No comments: