Thursday, December 12, 2013

Have something to donate?

UPDATE: I've since been given new encouragement that a raffle may be a better option for us. I am thinking that is what we are going to do. But either way, we are in need of donated items!

A local military artist just finished a cumstomized piece for me! My plan is to unveil it on my blog and Facebook, take bids, and donate all proceeds to Because of Isaac.

My plan had always been to just do this one piece. But then, just today, I was given the link to a blog where they are having a huge auction, and I thought ... Maybe we could do additional items?

So, my question is, do any of you, my readers, have something you would like to donate? It can be an item from a home business you run, something you have made, or a cool product you have an extra of! It really could be anything! All I would ask is that you would  agree to donate it and provide a picture and details about the item and then that you would ship to the winning bidder.

If you have something worthy of donating, would you email me at wendi@wendikitsteiner.com with the details. I am hoping to do this in January sometime to help raise the remaining $8,000 for Ryan and Briana's adoption.

Please think about what you can offer the world and email me today!

No comments: