Sunday, November 03, 2013

Monday K.I.S.S.

Ever heard the expression K.I.S.S?

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

In other words, make your life easy. This means just what it implies. Don't complicate your life. Don't make it harder on yourself than it needs to be. If there is a way to make things easier: do it!

Today's Mom K.I.S.S.:
    Store up!
    Whenever there is a sale on something we use frequently, I buy a lot. If you live in a tiny house, not so doable, but if you have the space, get ahead! Not only have you saved money, but it sure is nice not needing to buy detergent for an entire year. I avoid running out of things at all costs by always buying at least a few boxes of things. This is especially helpful when you only have one tiny Base grocery store to shop at (and it is closed on Sundays and Mondays?)
P.S. have a K.I.S.S idea? Please email them to me at wendi@wendikitsteiner.com!

No comments: