Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Funnies (all Sidge)

Sidge: "Does the letter A make the sound ahhhh?"
Me: "Well more like "aaaah" like apple."
Sidge: "But that doesn't work for Aquaman."
*****
Me: "Sidge, can you look for Isaac?"
Sidge: "I don't know where he is."
Me: "But could you go look for him?"
Sidge: "Okay. I'm wearing my superman costume so I'll use my x-ray vision."
*****
Me: (Eating my prenatal vitamin)
Sidge: "What is that?"
Me: "My vitamin."
Sidge: "For you?"
Me: "And the baby."
Sidge: "Does the baby eat it."
Me: "Well, she sorta absorbs it."
Sidge: "What does that mean?"
Me: "Well it helps keep the baby healthy. The baby eats from my belly button and when she comes out, she'll drink milk from my chest."
Sidge: "From your heart?"
Me: "Ummm ... sort of."
Sidge: "How does the milk get from your mouth to your heart?"
Me: "Let's talk about this more when Daddy gets home."
*****
I told Sidge that he was my "best boy." (I always tell Isaac the same thing.) The other night I told Sidge this and he said, "You're my best girl."
*****
Sidge: "If I lived a long time ago, I'd be a dinosaur."


No comments: