Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Babycakes Cake Pop Maker

I had never heard of a Babycakes Cake Pop Maker.  (Not sure if this makes me incredibly clueless or incredibly normal. No idea.) So for those of you who are as clueless as me, here is a photo of this little George-Foreman-look-a-like:
 
 
 
I was recently given the opportunity to blog review a series of books. One of the first books I received was  The Big Book of Babycakes Cake Pop Maker Recipes: Homemade Bite-Sized Fun! This book actually made me want to get one of these machines. Not that I will. I don't bake. And I try to keep baked goods out of my house since I have absolutely no will power. However, for any of you that have one of these little machines (and even if you don't and actually cook these cake pops the old fashioned way), this little cookbook will definitely interest you.  

Cake pops are so much fun to make, decorate and serve! By popular demand, they're back in this comprehensive cookbook that will appeal to novice and experienced cake pops enthusiasts alike.
These all-new recipes feature brand new flavors and completely unique applications for the amazingly versatile Babycakes® cake pop maker. Other new features include innovative gifts, displays and decorating ideas that showcase the cake pops in a wide range of holidays and occasions -- whether it's a graduation party or a wedding shower.
The topics have been expanded and new ones unveiled -- everything from meatballs, tapas, breakfast bites, donuts and donut holes, to brownies, biscuits and so much more. And the all-important Cakes and Sweets section has also been expanded to include every imaginable flavor, color and decorating technique.

Since I will not be using this cookbook myself, I'd love to give it away to someone who would. Leave a comment with at least your first name and your email address, and I'll randomly pick a winner!

Good luck!

8 comments:

lklomicka said...

I actually have one of those machines and I could definitely use the cookbook! Cake pops are so much fun and with no frosting to get every where, they are a lot easier than cupcakes :)

Lisa
lklomicka@gmail.com

Debbie said...

I LOVE to bake and would definitely use the cookbook! If I don't win yours, I do believe I'll put it on my Christmas list. :)

Debbie
(If I win, can I email you my email address?)

Anonymous said...

Stacy Abraham. A girlfriend in my small group would love this book!

Alyssa said...

We'd love to add this book to our cookbook collection. We've attempted cake pops before but have never been able to make them the whole way through. Usually after rolling a ball of cake crumbs with frosting, the kids eat that before we get a chance to go any farther :)

Unknown said...

I would love this cookbook. My kids are begging me to make them some "cupcake pops" as they call them. My name is Betsy Trogden and email is betstro@yahoo.com

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

We love making cake pops! They are a lot of fun at the holidays!

Renae
RNicholson1634@yahoo.com

Samanthafahrney said...

I love Cake pops. Samanthafahrney@yahoo.com

Angie said...

Hi Wendi!

I would LOVE this book! I have that exact cake pop maker and my girls love to help me with this. How fun!!

Angie
ajhalstead@yahoo.com