Sunday, October 07, 2012

A Halloween Crackup


I'm a little late in the parenting game so excuse me if I am a little late on reading a children's classic. Not sure if this officially is one or not, but I've decided it is one as far as I am concerned. I don't know if I've ever laughed out loud reading a kids' book. Until I read this one. Checked it out of the library and just loved it! A real seasonal hit! My favorite part is where the mom calls her little pup, "My little Vienna Sausage!" The boys and I laugh every time.

P.S. Daschunds always make me think of my cousin Josh, rounding the corner on his bike. Just ten years old, screaming that the dogs were going to kill him. A few seconds later, rounding the corner after him, two little daschunds ... totally about to shred him to pieces ... or not.



No comments: