Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Walking & Swimming

Yesterday, July 9, Abigail officially became a walker -- just shy of her first birthday on the 16th. Here is a video I got this morning of her walking away! She's been taking a few steps at a time for a couple of weeks now, but yesterday she really, actually walked. And by that I mean 10 steps or more.

I looked back and found this post talking about Elijah -- who was my earliest walker at just 9.5 months. Isaac was doing what Abigail is doing (about ten steps at a time) as he neared his eleven month birthday.

Also did I mention that the boys have been taking swim lessons? Our new friend Jenn around the corner is a swim teacher and former college swimmer. She's been coming to our house nearly every day after naps. I watch her one-year-old daughter Rowyn while Jenn teaches my boys and Carla's boys (Jackson and Max) and Kristi's Noah how to swim! The boys are doing great. They are both putting their faces in the water (especially Isaac) and Jenn said they are really close to actually swimming.

I hope to take pictures of their lessons sometime too!

No comments: