Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Funnies

Elijah: "When I grow up, I am going to die."
JB: "Well, you aren't going to die until you are very old."
Elijah: "No, not die Daddy. Dive."
JB: "Dive? You are going to be a diver when you are really old?"
Elijah: "No, drive. When I grow up, I am going to drive."
*****
My "office" (aka a place for my stuff to be) is near the time-out corner. Sidge came looking for me one day, and I heard him say, "Mom!? Where are you? Are you in time-out?"
*****
While talking to my parents via Skype, the boys heard my Dad say they were headed out to Olive Garden for my Mom's birthday. Obviously our lives do not include restaraunts of any American-similarities because Sidge replied, "We have a garden too!"
*****
Isaac while playing outside cried gleefully, "Mommy. I found your missing earring. Thinking he found the earring I was actually missing, JB quickly went over to inspect. He gave Isaac a big, "Good job" and "Thanks buddy," only to return to the house with a paperclip in hand.
*****
While playing hot potato with Ms. Nicole, Isaac said, "No, let's play hot french fries."
*****
As we finished our ice cream at the ice cream shop:
Me: "Did you like that ice cream Sidge?"
Elijah: "I loved it."

No comments: