Thursday, April 19, 2012

The contents of her pants

I have recently realized the power of Easter eggs. You can put one M&M in an egg, gather a bunch of eggs, and have an Easter egg hunt any ol' time of the year. Another great activity for three year olds itching for something to do. I plan to continue on with the Easter egg hunting tradition in our house throughout the year. I especially like to do the hunt downstairs while Abigail is sleeping (although I keep the eggs above her reach in case we forget about one.)

But this does mean there can be some random Easter eggs floating around. And that is where the humor of this post emerges. Abigail crawled up to me yesterday ... crying. I looked down as she lay on her belly on the kitchen floor. There was something bulging in the back of her pants.

Here is the Easter egg, and other random object that I found in the back of her pants.


I was unable to ascertain a clear answer as to who exactly the culprit was of stuffing toys down the back of their little sister's pants. But let's just assume their name either started with an "I" or an "E".

No comments: