Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16th

April 16th has always been a date that sticks in my mind due to the large number of people I know celebrating a birthday on this day.

My cousins, Jason and Justin (brothers) share today as a birthday. In addition, Brant VanWyck (Brianna's older brother and Roy and Joan's son) who passed away when he was seven years old was born on this day in 1982. It is my goddaughter Grace's birthday today. She is now 19! In addition my childhood friend Susie celebrates her birthday today as does my friend from Eglin AFB, Brandi, and Mark, my friend Tina's husband here on Incirlik.

Happy birthday all!

1 comment:

Kell said...

It's hard to believe that Brant would be 30 today! My birthday is the 18th, an we shared a birthday party in Florida when we were turning 7 and 8 :)