Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Sugar Sand Park (Take II)

Flashing back again to our time in South Florida. I couldn't not blog about Sugar Sand Park. I did a post on this park back in July of 2010. We took the boys there right before we moved to Turkey, and wow have they grown up a lot since then. 

Seriously, I just cannot believe that this park is free to get into. There is a gigantic science playground (a tri-level hands on experiences that features many interactive components demonstrating a variety of scientific principles for all ages.) It has a water area. It has a free science museum. It has a carousel (that only costs $1 to ride.) It is just awesome. 

Here's a few snaps fro our day there with AD and her girls. Joni also came to give me an extra set of hands.

Here's Elijah telling me how many times they have gone around.

In the Science museum they have a place where you can pedal your arms for electricity (what Charleigh is doing) or push a button (what Isaac is doing) and make a train go around the room. (I love Abigail's foot sticking into this photo.)

I still cannot believe I have a daughter.

Isaac focusing on the electricity.

Watching the train go around the room.

Air that keeps beach balls floating.

Fun with cousin Charleigh.

No comments: