Monday, February 27, 2012

How Great is Our God


Here is a picture of me with Annette, the women's ministry leader at Abundant Life Christian Centre and then a picture of me speaking solo after that. What a fantastic day I had there. What amazing women I met. What powerful prayers and beautiful people they were. It was awesome!

I am not sure how many women were there. Two hundred? But I was able to pray with many women who were struggling with barrenness in their life. I also received prayer for my ministry with Waiting Women and Because of Isaac. (We received almost $500 in donations that day for BOI! So exciting!)

I continue to ask for all of your prayers on my life. That the Lord would use our story to touch others. That He would use our ministry to bless others. That He would use my mouth and hands as His own.

How Great is Our God!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congrats Wendi! I'm so proud of you. Awesome news about BOI. And you look great, by the way. I love your haircut. :)