Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Hugs abound!


All the kiddos (and their mom) have been under the weather here at our house. With Joni here, I have two people ahead of me on Isaac's rank list (Joni and Daddy) ... so when he wanted me to hold him after he woke up from his nap, I was happy to oblige. Scrubby, however, always needs in on the action. Here he is doing the best he can to get on my lap.

And here he is giving me his legendary ear kiss. This dog LOVES ears. I must remember, at times when he frustrates me, what a loving family dog Scrubby is. We are so glad to have him in our family. For laughs. For protection. For companionship. For teaching the kids how to care for an animal. This dog saved my life during my last year of infertility. I owe him a few lap hugs. Even if my lap is crowded.

2 comments:

TAV said...

Hey Wen- we are thinking of getting a dog! :) I should look back to your Scrubs- training days :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

oh Tara fill me in on this!!!!