Thursday, October 06, 2011

Back to Germany

Believe it or not, the Kit. clan is on their way back to Germany! In just a few weeks, we are heading back to Europe.

Veronica will be staying here with Scrubs. She will be doing some babysitting for another family while we are gone. But the rest of us are flying on the rotator (military flight) back to Ramstein Air Base. We will then drive to Munich where JB's parents are flying into! We will be spending two weeks around Germany with them.

We haven't seen Grampa and Grama K. since we left America well over a year ago. We have gotten to see Papa and Grama Di and Joni so the opportunity to spend time with the Kit. grandparents will be awesome.

As always, I won't reveal the exact details of our trip until we get back for safety sake. However, the blog will still be up and running with pre-written posts. Chances are, unless you know me personally, you won't even know that we aren't in Turkey during this time.

While I don't feel quite up to a trip right now, I am hopeful that in a few weeks, I will be ready to go. And while travelling isn't at the top of my list right now, seeing JB's parents is, and they are well worth the four hour flight over to Germany.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait:)
mom k

Grama di said...

I am so happy for you all! That will be such a great time!

Gabbs said...

:( I think I may stowaway in their luggage.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful healing time with family...so happy for you -will pray for your time. Don't worry if you need to have time alone to rest even while everyone is there--you are loved as you are! Take care of YOU!
Sure wish I could be seeing you --and wishing for Gabbs too! :)xoxoxoxo Tante Jan

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful healing time with family...so happy for you -will pray for your time. Don't worry if you need to have time alone to rest even while everyone is there--you are loved as you are! Take care of YOU!
Sure wish I could be seeing you --and wishing for Gabbs too! :)xoxoxoxo Tante Jan

English Anderson said...

I'm so jealous! I think you should postpone a month or so, so I can see Grandma and Grandpa K too :). Hope you guys have a blast!