Monday, August 29, 2011

Couldn't pick just one ...

Linda stopped by the other day and took some pictures for fun. She really enjoys photography, and I enjoy her practicing on our family. Let me preface this by saying that JB and I are not big fans of bows on our kid. However, Linda was a fan, and Joia gave us some cute bows and so we agreed to let her try it. JB thinks they look silly, but I think they look kinda cute. I don't think we'll have her hanging out in them, but they are fun for pictures. (Thanks Joia ... and Linda!)


















9 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

How can you not like bows on a little girl?! :). It preps them for when they really need something to hold that new straggly hair out of their eyes!
Signed,
The mom who's baby girl always had a bow and now always has a clip in her hair. (wink wink)

Love ya Wen!

Rachel and Hans said...

P.s. Love the photos! She is beautiful and very feminine looking. Funny how even newborns definitely have that boy or girl look to them.

Anonymous said...

These are really sweet! Love the black and white ones:)
grandma k

Thomas said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say 1) what a beatiful baby, and 2) I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like bows on babies! :)

Thomas said...

Oops--forgot to give my first name--Paula.

David and Lesley said...

Love the pictures - what a little cutie she is! :)

Joia said...

What a sweetheart. =) The flowers Are a bit big for her tiny little head. =)

Anonymous said...

Wendi, so cute! You look great!
Lauren

TAV said...

Great photos, Wen! I kinda agree with JB overall and vow to never put a bow on any future child of mine; however, I think Abigail looks kind of cute and Joia's bows are great!