Wednesday, July 13, 2011

They are here!

So happy! Papa and Grama Di arrived early this morning. Since I couldn't fit both carseats in the car with luggage and grandparents, Isaac came with me and Elijah stayed with Veronica. We are so excited to have them here.

Of course, they arrived at 8am our time. This is 2am Florida time. So the grandparents spent the day trying to avoid falling asleep and fighting some pretty intense jet lag. I'm pretty sure my Dad fell asleep at least two times right in the middle of us having a conversation. Here are the boys trying to keep Papa awake:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been praying for you-I know that flight is sooooo long! But you made it and I can just imagine how happy you all are!We'll be praying you get your "German legs" quickly so you can enjoy every minute to the fullest:) Kiss the kids for us, please and lots of hugs,too! Oh wow-only 3 more days!!!
love you,
Mary and Ray

Mom said...

Its all so exciting!!! Hope everyone is sleeping soundly tonight!! Enjoy those awesome little guys for a couple days and then we get to see a beautiful little girl join the MIX!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recall so vivdly when Dylan was born after having 2 granddaughters!!!its a very special and amazing time!!! So glad you, Diane, and George can be there to enjoy this very special time!!! Thinking of all of you!! N and T