Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Test is "passed" dude ...

Left house at 6:45am. So proud of myself. With the help of my handy-dandy new GPS best friend, I arrived at Landstuhl at 7:15am. At 7:30 they took my first blood draw. At 8am they told me I was approved to participate in the test. (So happy!) Then I drank a flat soda and at 9am, 10am, and 11am I got stuck again. I'll find out the results sometime today or tomorrow I think. I was worried about not eating for 16 hours, but I did fine. By 3pm this afternoon I had received a call. Not only was the test "passed" but I "passed." With "flying colors" by the way!!!

While I was waiting I watched Say Anything on our portable laptop DVD. So glad I brought that. It really helped the three and a half hours go by faster. This is a 1989 movie with John Cusack. Very sweet. I checked it out at the library. Along with a bunch of books and other videos for the boys. Love the library!

Speaking of movies, last night Veronica and I watched Best in Show after being told by many people I had to see it. Hmmmm .... not sure what the fuss was about. I didn't find it very interesting or even funny. Just dumb. Veronica agreed (and she has a more warped-JB-like sense of humor so between the two of us I think we represent the general public well.)

What did Veronica and her minions do while the Mom was away? Well, sing for one. This is Elijah's new favorite song, thanks to his Veronica.

1 comment:

Gabbs said...

So glad to hear you passed the test. The same thing happened to me with Nate- failed the 1 hr and had to do the 3 hr test, but ended up passing that with no problems. :)