Saturday, May 07, 2011

Happy Day

Today I wish my Grandmother a Happy Mother's Day.
But I'm sad that my other Grama is no longer here to celebrate with me.

Today I say "Happy Mother's Day" to my Mom. My mother-in-law.
And remember that many people can't say those words to someone who is no longer here.

I wish our son's birthmother a happy day today. And his birth grandmother too.
And know that there are many birthmothers and their famlies who are filled with mixed emotions today.

I thank the Lord for the two (and a half) beautiful children he has given me.
And remember the ten years that I waited (not so) patiently for the family I had dreamed of.

I think of families celebrating. Families grieving.
Couples healing. Couples hurting.

A happy day. A prayer filled day.
A day of hope.

Here are some links to some sites that I hope minister to you as they did to me:

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

Sending you wishes for a great day! Hope you had a wonderful time.