Monday, February 14, 2011

Pashminas for sale!

Okay blog readers, here is something new. I recently became aware of websites like this which sell pashminas for upwards of $100! Seriously? The same pashminas I can purchase in the Alley for a fraction of that cost?


That got me thinking. Could I not share some of these with my blog readers and raise money for Because of Isaac? So that's what I have decided to do. I decided to pick a few pashminas and just try this and see if there was any interest.


The selection is below. If you want one, just send me an email at: flakymn@hotmail.com. Once I have received confirmation you intend to buy it, I will remove the product from the website since I only have one of each. I will then contact you with payment options.


Please note: only a portion of your donation will go to Because of Isaac. A portion will be taken out for my time and energy and a portion for the cost of the product and the postage. The donation to Because of Isaac will come directly from John and myself and you will not receive recognition as a donor. This will allow us to properly process this for tax reasons.


Want to see the items available? Just click here (or on the link at the top of the screen).

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I want a purple one but they are sold out already...Are you planning on doing this again??

Di said...

May I say the pictures don't do them justice. They are really beautiful in 'person'!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Rachel, yes, I plan on adding to this. I wanted to see how they sold first. I can look for another purple when I go! Which number did you want?