Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Contest Winner

Congratulations to the 7th comment in our contest. It belonged to JOY Z!!! Joy was a member of the church I attended back in Eglin, and I will be mailing here the book: A billion reasons why! Joy, I think have your address, but if you can email it to me, that would be GREAT!

I used this website to generate a random number between 1-41. Some people left 2 comments on accident. If they did, I only counted their first entry in the contest possibilities so that it was fair.

Joy, it might be fun, someday, when you are done with the book, to let me know. We can pick another random number on that page and you could mail it to the next person! We can keep the love flowing.

Congrats Joy!

1 comment:

Joy Z said...

How fun! I'm so excited to win. I also think my two oldest girls might love to read it. And yes Wendi, I think picking another # when I am done is a great idea! I can't get on my email right now but I will send it later. You actually might have my address though because you sent us a Christmas card.