Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Outta ice cream?

After the morning I had, I was in a need of some major intervention. A few friends came by this morning for a little playtime at my house. Wouldn't you know that most of them were having the same time of morning I was having. So we collectively decided that we needed some ice cream. We sent Stebs. The Commissary was closed due to a Muslim holiday. She went to the Shoppette only to discover that they were completely out of ice cream!

Are you kidding?! How do you run out of ice cream? Is everyone having the same day that we are having?

She ended up securing four drumsticks which definitely filled in nicely.

Outta ice cream! Inconceivable.

3 comments:

Jess said...

We had That Day here too. But I am never, never out of ice cream.

Anonymous said...

I remember once in Ambon going to "the" icecream shop and ordering a banana split -they said, we are out of bananas! In the tropics? i refused to accept that and asked them to have someone go to the market down the street and get a banana! :) Tante Jan

Cha Cha B said...

Bummer about the ice cream. I went into the Shopette today and they had a ton. Want me to pick you up some now?
Oh, and I usually have days like that a lot. We need to form a club. ;)