Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Proud

I am so proud of JB. Earlier this week he found out that he was the recipient of Incirlik's Medical Operations Squadron Quarterly Award winner for the 3rd Quarter. This means that he was chosen out of everyone at the Clinic. He will now be "competing" at the Wing Level. We aren't exactly sure what that means but it is a good thing. :)

JB I am very proud of you. I know I don't tell you as often as often I should, but I am. You manage to balance the role of father, husband, and provider with relative ease -- always giving more than I think you have to each. I wish I knew how you did all that without getting stressed out and crying now and then and needing a nap everyday like I do.

Great job Babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go John! So proud of you! I'm always sharing (or should I say bragging) about your accomplishments. You are an inspiration.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Always nice to read glowing reports:) Nice job!
mom