Monday, September 13, 2010

Some cool websites

My life is currently easier and more fun by the inclusion of the following websites in my life. What did we do before the Internet folks?

1. English to Turkish Translation -- a good sight for help with basic translation

2. Turkish Characters -- since the Turkish alphabet has different letters, this helps me type in Turkish. Way cool!

3. Typeracer -- this is a fun site where you can race against yourself or others and get your words per minute. It's a bit different from normal words per minute since, if you make a mistake, you must go back and fix it. My highest so far has been 120 wpm. Anyone want to try and beat me?

1 comment:

Joy Z said...

Love typeracer! I'm going to use that w/ the kids school. Our typing program is getting really boring for the older children and I think this will motivate them. Who doesn't like to win?!

No, I don't even want to try to beat you as my fastest time just now was 83 wpm. Not too shabby though for us regular folk. =)