Saturday, September 25, 2010

Prayer Request

*** pregnancy mentioned in the post below.


Want to usher in a prayer request for my brother and his wife. My brother and his wife are expecting their second child. I often refrain from pregnancy "stuff" on my blog, however, in this case, their little girl has some sort of cyst on her chest, and I thought the desire to get prayer for her overrode the attempt to be sensitive for those struggling with infertility. They got word this week that it does not appear her heart is effected! Praise the Lord for this fantastic news!!! However, the family would still appreciate every one's prayers as they continue to monitor this cyst throughout the rest of AD's pregnancy. Our prayer is that it wastes away to nothing and that it is only a superficial inconvenience. Thanks for the prayers everyone.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Could the cyst be a hemangioma? My friend had a little girl about 7 years ago. They thought she had a cyst on her face but it turned out that it was a very large hemangioma on her nose and part of her right eye.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Pregnancy is such a scary and unknown thing. After having a daughter born and diagnosed with T18, I have learned that getting pregnant is a blessing, but not worrying can be more stressful then having your sweet baby with you.

Hugs
Kiley

Jess said...

I agree with Kiley. Pregnancy is not what people think it is, that's for sure!! Prayers for your family.

Lisa Cronk said...

If it helps any, Sarah had a cyst in her pelvis on prenatal ultrasounds. We had LOTS of ultrasounds because I had a placental abruption and finally when the abruption looked better, then they found a cyst in Sarah's pelvis on the anatomy ultrasound. Of course, the list of things it could be was huge and VERY SCARY, but it went away and after she was born, they couldn't find it on ultrasound any more. She turned out perfect. I think often with ultrasounds, we find things that we otherwise would never have known were there. Trying not to worry is hard, but really is best for mom and baby. Give it to God!
: ) Lisa