Sunday, August 08, 2010

Real quick ...

We have started doing Rosetta Stone. It's quite amazing. JB and I both have a different profile, and we are both going to be working through it as rapidly as we can. If you aren't familiar with Rosetta Stone, it is all about "immersion." So you have to get by not being in control of your learning. You trust that they have the lessons set up correctly for you.

I have videos to share. Here is Sunday Morning Bulldozer and Our (for now) lefty.

In other news, some people have told me that my main page in Facebook is not showing up. I am wondering if this is because I'm in Turkey now? Can anyone help me?

8 comments:

Gabbs said...

What is a "main page"??? Everything looks normal to me.

Jenny said...

Hmm... All I am seeing is your profile info. Where did your wall go? I can't see if you have a status update or leave a comment. I can ask my nerd... I mean husband.

Gabbs said...

I see the wall. Maybe it's a setting. It can be customized and maybe somehow something got changed. Check under the "Account" tab and then "Privacy settings" and see how its set up. That's my only guess.

Joy Z said...

Yeah, I was going to write something on your wall, but it didn't show up. JB's shows up though so it can't just be that you are in Turkey. Not that that helps you much except to eliminate on possibility. =)

Joy Z said...

So, I guess you fixed it!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Thank the nerd Jenny. I think I got it fixed?

Anonymous said...

your videos are being blocked for me. Not sure if that's something on my computer or something from your end. It very well could be my computer as it is not the greatest.
Cheryl

Gabbs said...

So what was the problem and what fixed it?