Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Incirlik Yard Sale"

We have an "Incirlik Yard Sale" page on Facebook! It's awesome! There is also a freecycle email list for Incirlik as well. So many people coming and going here. So many cool things to scoop up. Or, a great place to sell things too.


We have been wanting to get a bike trailer since there is such little need to drive places. We got one on the Facebook page last night for $25! So cool! The guy brought it by last night. Yippee!

I'm excited to be able to sell our stuff if we no longer want it and get new stuff for cheaper. I'm all about the deals!

Oh, another big "deal" here. Coupons. Apparently, this Base was featured in Redbook and people from all over the world send their extra coupoons here. There are ziplock bags FULL of coupons everywhere. They are in the Commissary, Post Office, BX. Everywhere. Well, I saved 16% on our grocery bill the other day. So proud of myself.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Does your commissary accept them 6 months expired? I think that is the rule here. I need to be better about using them.

TAV said...

I LOVE COUPONS!!!!