Monday, August 16, 2010

I can't access youtube. I heard that the entire country of Turkey has it blocked, but I am not sure. I think there is a way around it, but I have yet to figure it out.

Anyways, here is a video I took this morning. This was after our "stick" furniture had been removed but before our trucks had been unloaded. (It is 2:30pm right now and wile the trucks with our furniture are parked outside, we are still waiting for the unload to begin.)

Some things you'll see on this video: Isaac has recently started telling me that Bri is his best friend. So sweet. Elijah has been telling us that he is "one" and holding up one finger. Isaac's Turkish vocabulary now also include dolmis (stuffed van I wrote about this morning) and merhaba (which he says everytime I take his picture or take a video) and gule gule (good bye.) I dont know how to put those little dashed over the words that the Turkish alphabet uses.


Circles @ Yahoo! Video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounded like the doorbell rang at the end:)What a happy day! Hope the piggy bank and car get unloaded early on:)
love you!
mom k

Brittny said...

so cute!!!! christopher really enjoyed it and told me that he wants to move to a house like you have. last time i asked him about moving away he very strongly told me that he did NOT want to move and wanted to stay in florida. sorry buddy. momma's ready to move outta here! give those sweet boys some big hugs and kisses for me!!! miss you terribly!

Anonymous said...

Elijah is a genious! Not every little kid can say they are "1"!
Linda