Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Funnies

The video above is of the boys demonstrating some of their singing abilities. The song I am singing (please forgive me) is a song my Dad and Mom sing to the boys all the time.

Some other funnies from the past week:

  • Elijah has not only discovered how to take his own diaper off (we have to put shorts on him immediately after he gets a diaper on), but he has apparently learned how to take off his brother's diaper. Poor Isaac came up, naked as a jay-bird, stripped down by his brother.
  • I came down the other day wearing an old St. Charles volleyball t-shirt. It had a large oval in the middle of the shirt. Then, inside the oval, was a tiny volleyball. Isaac looked at my shirt and said, "There's a ball Mommy." I corrected him. "No," I said. "That's an oval." He squinted his eyes and touched the volleyball. "No Mommy," he said. "It's a ball."
  • Our Commissary has little grocery carts for kids to walk around with. While I think Elijah would be too young to handle steering and putting things in his basket, when I took just Isaac to the store the other day, he did AWESOME! He loved it. He walked around, put things in when I told him what we needed, and was just generally having a fantastic time shopping.
  • Isaac seems to understand who to say "Meerhaba" to. It's as if he gets that it is a Turkish word and reserved for Turkish people. In the grocery store, he'd say "Meerhaba" to any of the Turkish people who worked there. At one point, he said it too soft and the guy that was passing did not hear him and did not say it back. Isaac turned around and said, "I said Meerhaba."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable video. Your boys are so cute!

Bethany