Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coupons!

I am really getting into this coupon thing on Base. I just saved 25% of my grocery bill! Yes, Jenny, here, they let us use them 6 months after their expiration. How cool is that?! And there are all kinds of "military only" deals companies offer on their products. I think the reason that this is "doable" for me is that the coupons are already cut. Already provided. It feels like something I can really get a handle on. Although we have enough Ortega and toothpaste now to last us, umm, maybe until we move.

1 comment:

Joy Z said...

I heart coupons. 25% at the commissary is awesome and you're just gonna get better! Have fun with it, I know I do! I've been sending all my expired coupons to someone I know stationed in Japan. Makes me feel better to not throw them away!