Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday and Saturday


Friday, Friday evening, and half of Saturday was spent at my dear friend Michelle's house in North Carolina. She and her husband Hershal have two beautiful children: Edward who is three and Annabelle who is one.

I have known Michelle since kindergarten, and we have remained the best of friends despite our busy lives breaking down communication in stretches. We were both in each other's weddings and I will just always have a special place for her family in my heart. We had a wonderful visit, and here are just a few pictures to share. (We did get a group picture with Hershal's automatic timer that I will post when he sends it to me.)
In the playroom. A rather failed attempt at getting a picture of all four kiddos at once.


Way to go to Annabelle. At least YOU would look at the camera.


JB reading one our new Mickey books (a present from Michelle and family) to the boys.

3 comments:

susie said...

Awww... Wen and Mich together again! Your kids look so cute together, and you both look great! Is Michelle on Facebook? I haven't talked to her in SO LONG....

Anonymous said...

We absolutely loved having you all. It went by so fast. When we are together it seems like no time has passed at all...until I realize we each have two kids and that must mean that now we are adults. But how fun was it to watch them play together. And seeing how they like similar things and love to be read to...that was great. Hershal is going to work on sending the group shot. He is all into that special gardening thing that him and John talked about and bought the book...at dinner he announced he is buying worms to go in the garage. Yipee.
Hugs to your 4 from our 4,
Mich

Anonymous said...

Susie, my husband is on FB - Hershal Pleasant