Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too cute

Joan was not up to her normal level of photo quantity yesterday, but she made up for it in quality. Take a look at these adorable snaps she took of Elijah and Scrubby while I was at MOPs. (Yes, Scrubs wears a shock collar. Please, PETA, leave me a lone. I don't actually have to shock him like, ever, but I do ring the little bell and it makes him listen like nothing else.)



Here picture taking prowess continued when Isaac and I got home from MOPs and we all met up to play outside before afternoon naps:





Before hading to the Melting Pot, Joan entertained the boys with "Where is pinkie? Where is pinkie? Here I am!" The boys were infatuated with this song and she had to sing it more times than I thought humanly possible:



After the evening's entertainment, my wonderful babysitter, Mary came over to watch the boys so we could head out to The Melting Pot for a surprise baby shower for our wifia friend Sarah. I will write more about this when I snag some photos from Joia.
Speaking of Joia, she and her kiddos had a sleepover at my house last night. Mary watched all four of the little guys and then, since I was watching her kids for her first thing this morning, we all just crashed at our house. Way cool!
But more on that later. These are the pictures of our Tuesday that I didn't post last night because I was too stinkin' tired!

3 comments:

Amy T. S. said...

I want a Joan. Where do I get one?

Grama Di said...

Those pics are just precious!!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Amy, Joan is not for sale.

Ha!