Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ooops!

Well, I thought my mother-in-law was coming in today. So did she. But a second look at the ticket, and Wednesday is the actual date of arrival. One more day to wait! I'll pick her up tomorrow afternoon instead.

In the meantime, life around here is pretty ordinary. JB had a very busy day on call, but it slowed enough for me to go have dinner with him around 8pm last night. Tristan & Shannon brought us Longhorn for dinner, and we ate it with JB's senior at the hospital. John did manage to secure a few hours of sleep very early this morning which meant, lucky for me, he was wide awake when he got home, and I got to take a 3.5 hour nap! Glorious! After I woke up, I took Scrubs to the bay. Afternoon is Isaac's biggest sleepy time. He can go quite a few hours without need for changing or sustenance. I'm working on convincing him that 4am is a much better time to go quite a few hours, but currently, he doesn't seem to follow my logic.

Speaking of tired, earlier this week I got a video of our tired little boy. You'll see in the video JB's fairly pitiful attempts to get Isaac to wake up and finish his meal. No luck there! He was done for the night and out for the count.



I also love this photo of him with his little arm free from his burrito wrap!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was so cute! I loved the part where he smiled! =0) What a sleepy little goof...

Thelsmom said...

Wow, the bottle is bigger than
Isaac's head!!!

Cheryl AKA Thelsmom from the P&O board

Anonymous said...

Cute video. He is so cute. I miss him!!

AW said...

I can't see the video here at the office, but I love the shot of him sleeping so peacefully! I just want to snorgle that little baby neck. What is it about baby necks that are so precious?!?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! that video is precious! :-)

AW said...

Just got home to see the video...OMG, that is too cute! Poor baby...already being tormented by dad. LOL!