Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Joia

In wonderful honor of my awesome, relatively new, and definitely much younger than me friend Joia's birthday, a link to a video that has nothing to do with her, but for some reason (and maybe it has to do with blogs she's posted like this one), I have a feeling she would appreciate:

http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

Note: A bit of background on this video. Several years ago this woman found a sick, malnourished lion cub in the jungle. She took the cub home and fed him and brought him up until he was too big to keep anymore. Then she made arrangements with a zoo in Colombia to take the lion. Here's a video of what happened when she went to visit him inthe zoo for the first time. The reaction of the lion when he sees her is INCREDIBLE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendi, I just get a screen of words and symbols when I click the link, is it just me?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Anyone else? I get a video!

Anonymous said...

I got a video.
Happy birthday Joia! Lady Di

Gabbs said...

I got a screen of HTML codes

Gabbs said...

I think the problem may be with the browsers that are being used. I use Mozilla Firefox, and the video would NOT work. However, when I tried the link in Internet Explorer, it was fine. So, if you're getting words only, try Internet Explorer.

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't listen to the video because I'm in the library. But this Joia lady sounds really, really nice from all of Wendi's blogs, so - Happy Birthday Joia!

Hi Isaac and Scrubs!

AW said...

I want a hug from a lion!!!