Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bri/Wen shower pictures

Well the open house has come to a close, and I am quite tired! I'll share more photos and updates about the open house tomorrow, but for now, I want to backtrack a bit and share some photos from the shower with Bri yesterday. Bri was able to send me a few photos from yesterday's shower. I will try to get some more later and post them but for now, for all you picture-obsessed people, here you go!

I have no idea why the picture above is so small, but it's the best I can do. This is a "family photo." From the back left is Joan, Bri's grandma, Bri's Aunt Rita, Bri, and my mom. In the front is me and my mother-in-law, Mary. (Oh and the "puppy" is Andre Agassi aka "The Urinator.")


Here we are prior to gift opening. The chair Bri is sitting in has been a part of Joan's home for more than thirty years -- since before I was born. And it's as comfy as ever! That's Joan in the middle. I have no idea what she is doing! :)


And here is Bri and me! Four weeks and counting . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendi, so cool to see pictures! You look absolutely Gorgeous, by the way! =)

Bri looks Amazing for being 8 months pregnant - you go girl! =0)